2022 General Election Results
The City Council has canvassed results of the November 8th General Election. Newly elected officials will take the oath of office in January 2023.
- Champlin Mayor, Ryan Sabas
- Council Member Ward 1, Jessica Tesdall
- Council Member Ward 2, Tom Moe
2022 Meet the Candidates Forum
The League of Women Voters hosted a local forum on September 21, 2022. Watch the replay to learn more about the candidates for Champlin Mayor, City Council Ward 1 and 2.
2022 Local Candidates
|Mayor||Councilmember Ward 1||Councilmember Ward 2|
|Ryan Sabas||P Voss||Tom Moe|
|Megan Anne Jorgenson||Jessica Tesdall||Deborah McLellan LaDue|
Election Day 2022
5 Steps to Voting
1. KNOW THE DATE AND MAKE A PLAN
- November 8, 2022 General Election (absentee ballots available September 23)
2. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Check your status or register to vote prior to election day on the Secretary of State's website.
- You can register at your polling place on Election Day. Bring a photo ID with current name and address or bring a photo ID and a document with current name and address.
3. FIND YOUR POLL
- Based on the address where you maintain residence, your polling location may have changed, please check Poll Finder before you vote.
- Remember, you must vote at your designated polling place based on the address where you maintain residence. Your polling location will be open on Election Day from 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Ward 1 – Precinct 1 – Little Newtons, 111 Dean Avenue W.
- Ward 2 – Precinct 1 – Champlin Ice Forum, 12165 Ensign Avenue N.
- Ward 3 – Precinct 1 - Servant of Christ Lutheran Church, 740 East Hayden Lake Rd.
- Ward 4 – Precincts 1 and 2 – Jackson Middle School, 6000 – 109th Avenue N.
4. VIEW SAMPLE BALLOTS
- Voter Information Portal
- General Election Sample Ballots:
- Vote early through absentee ballot request on the Secretary of State's website.
- Vote early at City Hall
- Vote in person at your poll on Election Day from 7a.m. - 8 p.m.
OFFICES ON THE NOVEMBER 8 GENERAL ELECTION BALLOT
- Champlin Mayor
- City Councilmember Ward 1
- City Councilmember Ward 2
- View election results on the Secretary of State's website.