Who should I contact?
  • Champlin Elections — 763.923.7109
  • Hennepin County Elections — 612.348.5151
  • Minnesota Secretary of State's Office — 1.800.600.VOTE (8683)

Note: Elections staff can only provide you with information regarding your own ballot or registration status. We can't give you information about other voters.

Show All Answers

1. Can I vote early if I'm not a registered voter?
2. What is the Presidential Nomination Primary (PNP)?
3. What happens after my absentee ballot is returned?
4. How can I serve as an election judge?
5. Can I place my absentee ballot directly into a ballot counter at city hall?
6. Where can I return my voted ballot I received through the mail?
7. How do I know if my absentee ballot has been counted?
8. Where can I return a voted ballot for someone else?
9. I already completed and submitted an absentee ballot, can I change my vote?
10. Who should I contact?