Under current state law, an individual returning a ballot for someone else will be required to show ID and complete an agent delivery log.
A person may return a voted ballot for up to three people in any election, not including their own ballot, using one of the options below:
- In person at City Hall during regular business hours:
- Mon – Fri, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- An individual can drop ballots for others into a blue USPS box at any time.
- The limit does not apply to this method of ballot return.
- Please note we can only accept ballots for Champlin voters.
- You may NOT return a voted ballot to any polling place on Election Day.
- Ballots received after 3 p.m. on Election Day will NOT be counted.