Report a Concern

General Concern

Report a general concern here or call City Hall at (763) 421-8100.

Share a Compliment

What's going well? Who helped out? Share a compliment!

Code Violation

Report a code violation.

Report a Pothole

Report a pothole.

Water/Sanitary Sewer Concern

If you experience a sewer backup in your basement or a water leak in your home and need immediate assistance, contact the Utilities at (763) 421-0154 between 7:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. on weekdays.  If after hours, contact Hennepin County Dispatch at (952) 258-5321.

Streetlight Issue

Report a streetlight issue.

Snow Plowing Issue

Report a snow plow issue.

Nuisance Animal

Report a nuisance animal.

Storm Sewer Issue

Report a storm sewer issue.

Mississippi Crossings General Concern

Report a Mississippi Crossings concern.