FOR 2019 STREET RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT:
TIMOTHY C. HANSON, P.E. CITY ENGINEER
firstname.lastname@example.org OR 763-923-7198
DECEMBER 11, 2018
The Public Hearing for the proposed 2019 Street Reconstruction Project was held on
December 10, 2018. City Council Authorized Preparation of Plans and Specifications for these improvements:
- Reclaim and Pave – All residential streets within the project area.
- Widen 120th Avenue between Winnetka Avenue and Pennsylvania Avenue, for parking on both sides of the street.
- Widen Louisiana Avenue for parking on both sides of the street.
- Alternating street light pattern with 13 additional street lights.
- Storm sewer improvements as identified.
- Eliminated the concrete sidewalk identified for the north side of 120th Avenue.
PROJECT AREA EXHIBIT
DECEMBER 6, 2018